Ordering Is Easy - Key Information Below
- DO have the referring ACN IBO’s ID number ready for verification during the ordering process.
- DO complete and submit your order yourself. No one else can complete the order for you.
- DO have your payment method ready and ensure the credit card belongs to the account holder.
- DO use an accepted form of payment - Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Prepaid cards, cash cards, and gift cards are not accepted as a form of payment.
- DO have a Credit Card and Social Security Number available for a soft credit check.
- DO remove any credit blocks prior to placing an order. Please make sure you enter your personal information correctly (for example, enter your name as it appears on your Social Security Card).
- DO use a valid email address. The email address is used to sign into the Member Portal.
- DO have your required information ready, including full installation and billing address (include Apt/Unit # if applicable), full name, and phone number.
- DON’T have the ACN IBO submit an order or contact Frontier on your behalf. You must complete the order process, which includes important acknowledgments and terms related to your service.
- DON’T provide the ACN IBO’s email address or the IBO’s mobile number instead of yours.
- DON’T use the ACN IBO's credit card for the upfront payment. Only use your credit card.
- DON’T use pre-paid credit cards, cash cards, or gift cards when placing orders. You must use your valid credit or debit card.
- DON’T proceed if you are a current Frontier customer. If you are a current customer, please call customer service to modify your services.
Important IBO Number Information:
On the next page, please verify or enter the ID of the ACN IBO who referred you. Ensure you have the correct ACN IBO’s ID entered so they will receive credit for your order.