Ordering Is Easy - Key Information Below
- DO have the referring ACN IBO’s ID number ready for verification during the ordering process.
- DO complete and submit your order yourself. No one else can complete the order for you.
- DO complete your order ONLY via the ACN online portal via the link below.
- DO have a Credit Card and Social Security Number available for a credit check.
- DO remove any credit blocks prior to placing an order. Please make sure you enter your personal information correctly (for example, enter your name as it appears on your Social Security Card).
- DO use a valid Driver’s License or ITIN number when creating your account.
- DO enter the correct email address and contact number. DIRECTV or the Installer will use your information to notify you of your order status.
- DO choose the earliest installation date possible, as soon as the same day. Note: Holidays may affect installation dates.
- DO ensure someone of the age of 18 or older is present during the installation.
- DO provide property management approval (renters/HOA).
- DON’T have the ACN IBO submit an order or contact DIRECTV on your behalf. You must complete the order process, which includes important acknowledgments and terms related to your service.
- DON’T provide the ACN IBO's email address of the IBO's mobile number instead of yours.
- DON’T use the ACN IBO's credit card for the upfront payment. Only use your credit card.
- DON’T use a pre-paid credit card. You must use a valid credit or debit card.
- DON’T cancel your existing TV provider until your DIRECTV service has been installed.
- DON’T order directly from directv.com or by calling DIRECTV.
- DON’T use the browser navigation buttons while ordering. If you need to go to the previous screen, there is a “Previous” button on the page. If you're in the cart, select the “Continue Shopping” option above the cart.
Important IBO Number Information:
During the order process, please verify or enter the ID of the ACN IBO who referred you so they will receive credit for your order.